Dementia Care Day and Night Clock
This Dementia Care Day and Night Clock is a very clever clock that clearly differentiates between day-time and night-time, allowing those who suffer from dementia or may become easily confused to quickly and easily determine whether it is, for example, 8 AM or 8 PM.
This dementia clock's face has graphics that turn with the hour hand as time passes, displaying a sky blue background with clouds and a sun during the day, and a dark blue sky with stars and a moon at night. These simple graphics allow the user to quickly identify the time displayed on the clock face with the correct time of day. This is one of our most suitable clocks for dementia sufferers. Please note that this dementia clock requires 1 x AA battery (not included).
- One Dementia Care Day and Night Clock
- Very clever clock ideal for dementia sufferers
- Clear graphics allow the user to determine the time of day
- Clear clock face to make it easy to read
- Very simple but effective aid
- Please view the video on this page for a closer look
- Clock diameter: 310mm (12")
- Requires 1 x AA battery (not included)