Fall-Safe Protect & Apply Hip Protection
The Fall-Safe Apply hip protection pads have been designed to protect against fractures as a result of a fall, without being uncomfortable to wear.
They utilise a unique patented material which absorbs the impact of a fall to protect even individuals with osteoporosis. Its molecules lock together upon impact protecting the area from the majority of the fall force, then become free-flowing again to once more mould over the hip.
These hip protectors are applied to the hip area directly using the adhesive films meaning they are both comfortable and discreet, without the need for additional undergarments to fit the pads in. The double-sided films are non-toxic and have the same type of adhesive used on wound dressings. The pads and films are both breathable to protect the skin, and do not absorb water. The pads can be worn for up to 2 weeks continuously with the adhesive films, including during baths or showers and in bed.
- Contains: 1 pair of Fall-Safe hip protector pads, 8 pairs of adhesive films
- Helps protect the hip area from fall impact
- Greatly reduces risk of fractures, even for individuals with osteoporosis
- Comfortable and discreet to wear
- Can be worn with adhesive for up to 2 weeks continuously, including during baths or showers, and in bed
- Also available with Fall-Safe pants, specially designed with pockets for Fall-Safe hip protector pads
- Fall-Safe protection pads dimensions: 18 x 14cm (7 x 5.5”), and 13mm (0.5”) thick