Harley Sacroiliac Support Belt
The Harley Sacroiliac Support Belt is ideal for most hip and lower back pain, pelvis instability and sacroiliac syndrome.
The support helps to stabilise the sacrum, whilst adding pelvic support and re-establishing the joints natural movement for a more healthy, pain-free back position. Supportive without being restrictive, the Harley Sacroiliac Support Belt offers the user flexibility and freedom to carry out everyday tasks whilst providing gentle stability to the hip region. Side pulls provide additional support should the user require it. This is the medium version of the Harley Sacroiliac Support Belt; other versions are available to buy from this section of the shop.
- One Harley Sacroiliac Support Belt
- Size: MEDIUM
- Relieves sacral pressure and pain
- Stabilises pelvis for a more healthy posture
- Highly supportive without restricting movement
- Ideal for sufferers of sacroiliac syndrome
- Fits hip size: 890mm - 1020mm (35" - 40")