Compression Stocking Donner
The Compression Stocking Donner is designed to take the struggle out of putting on compression stockings for the user.
The Stocking Donner has a rigid steel frame that has been finished with a very smooth plastic coating to ensure there is no snagging. The convenient high handles greatly assist in pulling the stockings up the leg as well as reducing the need for bending and stretching. The Compression Stocking Donner is very easy to use, simply stretch the stocking over the central column, insert your toes and then use the handles to pull up the leg using a continuous motion. Stocking Aids reduce the need for bending, reduce the effort required to put socks and stockings on and thus help increase independence whilst dressing for the user.
- One Compression Stocking Donner
- Take the struggle out of putting socks on
- Rigid steel frame with smooth plastic coating
- High handles reduce the need for bending
- Very easy to use dressing aid
- Helps improve independent living
- Weight: 800 gms (2 lbs)