iD Expert Belt Maxi
iD Expert Belt Maxi Incontinence Briefs are available in four different sizes, with this pack of 14 being the large size.
Ideal for managing moderate to heavy incontinence and suitable for active users as well as those with limited mobility. The briefs feature an odour control system that helps to prevent the formation of ammonia and thus of unpleasant odours along with fast absorption ensures a comfortable experience for the user. Fitted with a wetness indicator that changes colour when wet reduces the need for intrusive checking.
For maximum user comfort and discretion, the briefs have a cotton feel with a soft textile back sheet. To help maintain security and discretion iD Expert Belts feature anti-leakage protection as they have integrated anti-leak cuffs which are made from waterproof material. The acquisition layer on the briefs helps to promote a fast passage of urine through to a multi-layer absorbent core which contains SAP (Super Absorbent Polymers). SAP is designed to absorb and lock urine inside the core of the pad, reducing the risk of rewetting. These are the large sized iD Expert Belt Maxi incontinence briefs; three other sizes are also available in this section of the website.
- One pack of 14 iD Expert Belts Maxi
- Size: LARGE
- Incontinence level: MODERATE to HEAVY
- Ideal for active users as well as those with limited mobility
- Cotton feel for optimum comfort and discretion
- Dermatologically tested, proven not to cause skin irritations
- Anti-leakage protection
- Wetness indicator reduces the need for intrusive checking
- SAP absorbs and locks urine inside the core
- Odour control system prevents the formation of ammonia
- Multi-layer absorbent core contains Super Absorbent Polymers (SAP)
- Latex free
- Minimum waist circumference: 950mm (37.5")
- Maximum waist circumference: 1350mm (53")