Parafricta Underwear – Velcro-Closure Briefs
The Parafricta underwear with Velcro closure protects the buttocks and sacral area against pressure sores (also known as pressure ulcers or bedsores) and skin breakdown due to friction.
It’s made from the special Parafricta low-friction fabric that is clinically proven to help relieve the damaging effects of friction and shear on the skin.
The Velcro closure makes it easier to dress those who are less mobile as they can be dressed while they are lying down.
Incontinence pads can be used with this underwear.
To find the right size underwear, you will need to take your hip and waist measurements. If in doubt, use the hip measurement first to find the right size.
Parafricta undergarments are registered class I medical devices.
Parafricta Underwear - Velcro-Closure Briefs - M
The medium Parafricta Velcro-Closure briefs fits hip sizes 100-110cm and waist sizes 81-93cm.
- One Parafricta Underwear - Velcro-Closure Briefs
- Size: Medium
- Hip size: 100-110cm
- Waist size: 81-93cm
- Protects the buttocks area against pressure sores (bedsores) and skin breakdown
- It has a high back to protect the vulnerable skin in the sacrum
- The front-opening makes it easier to dress those who are less mobile
- Washable (at 60°c on a synthetic cycle) and reusable