Parafricta Underwear – Slip-On Boxer Style - L
The large Parafricta slip-on boxer style underwear fits hip sizes 111-120cm and waist sizes 94-106cm.
The underwear protects the buttocks and sacral area against pressure sores (also known as pressure ulcers or bedsores) and skin breakdown due to friction.
The boxer style is designed for male wearers and may also help in relieving discomfort from moisture-associated dermatitis in the groin area.
The underwear is made from the special Parafricta low-friction fabric that is clinically proven to help relieve the damaging effects of friction and shear on the skin.
Incontinence pads can be worn, although vulnerable skin and dressed wounds should ideally remain in contact with the lining fabric.
To find the right size underwear, you will need to take your hip and waist measurements. If in doubt, use the hip measurement first to find the right size.
Parafricta undergarments are registered class I medical devices.
- One Parafricta Underwear - Slip-On Boxer Style
- Size: Large
- Hip size: 111-120cm
- Waist size: 94-106cm
- Protects the buttocks area against pressure sores (bedsores) and skin breakdown
- It has a high back to protect the vulnerable skin in the sacrum
- May be helpful in relieving discomfort from moisture-associated dermatitis in the groin area
- Designed for male wearers
- Washable (at 60°c on a synthetic cycle) and reusable