Etac Butler Buttoner
The Etac Butler Buttoner is ideal for people with limited dexterity or the use of only one hand.
The rounded handle fits comfortable in the hand and ensures a firm grip, whilst the narrow hook is ideal for fitting through small buttonholes and clasping buttons. To do up a button simply pass the shaped hook through the buttonhole and around the button, then pull back through the buttonhole. As well as buttons, zips can also be tackled with the Etac Butler Buttoner making it a very handy, versatile device affording the user a real sense of independence when dressing and undressing.
- One Etac Butler Buttoner
- Ideal for people with restricted fine motor coordination
- Rounded handle for a secure grip
- Makes independent dressing easier
- Incredibly simple to use
- Etac Butler Buttoner length: 130mm (5")
- Etac Butler Buttoner weight: 25g