Wobble Board - Large
This high quality large wooden Wobble Board can be used to help a user retrain proprioception (the sense of balance) after an injury.
The large Wobble Board is also ideal for a wide range of exercises designed to help the function and strength of leg and foot joints as well as helping with general exercising and strengthening core stability. Measuring 500mm (19.5") in diameter, the large wooden Wobble Board, which is suitable for use by both adults and children, has a soft, durable and slip-resistant PVC covered surface and a ball-shaped base that allows the user to move the board in any direction. The Wobble Board is also available in a smaller version in this section of our shop.
- One Wobble Board - Large
- High quality wooden wobble board
- Ideal for use after an injury, illness or operation
- Helps a user retrain their sense of balance
- Helps general exercise and strengthens core stability
- Soft, durable, slip-resistant PVC covered surface
- Suitable for use by both adults and children
- Wobble board diameter: 500mm (19.5")
- Wobble board weight: 3.4 kgs (7.6 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 159 kgs (25 st)