The Wobble Cushion can be used to help a user with balance and stability training particularly as part of the rehabilitation process after an injury, illness or operation.
The cushion is also ideal for a range of exercises that are designed to help the function and strength of leg and foot joints as well as helping the user with general exercising and strengthening core stability. Wobble Cushions have become a very popular alternative to the more traditional wobble board, being much safer and easier to store. The Wobble Cushion has an upper surface that is covered with raised nodules that provide extra grip during exercise.
- One Wobble Cushion
- Excellent aid for balance and stability training
- Ideal for use after injury, illness or operation
- Also suitable for wide range of general exercises
- Popular alternative to traditional wobble board
- Covered in raised nodules for extra grip
- Suitable for use by both adults and children
- Pump included
- Cushion diameter: 330mm (13")
- Cushion weight: 1 kg (2.2 lbs)