Original Thera-Band Exercise Ball
This bright green Original Thera-Band Exercise Ball is 650mm (25.5") in diameter, and from a range of top quality exercise balls available from Thera-Band, one of the largest and most highly regarded suppliers of therapy aids to the healthcare sector.
This inflatable vinyl exercise ball is ideal for helping a user to improve the strength and tone of the muscles in the legs, arms, abdomen and torso, and will also help to improve a users balance, flexibility and coordination. The Original Thera-Band Exercise Ball is perfect for use in a wide range of therapy situations, and ideal for sporting environments and many other applications such as gymnastics training. This bright, colourful green Exercise Ball is made from hard wearing PVC, has excellent dynamic performance and is recommended for use with extreme loads such as aerobic exercises and for use as a sitting ball. The Exercise Ball uses a seamless construction and has a good maximum load capacity of 240kgs (37 st), making it burst resistant during normal use, and tough enough to cope with rugged use by active children and adults. The Original Thera-Band Exercise Ball is available in a range of different diameter sizes all of which can be found in this area of our shop. Please note that the Exercise Ball is supplied flat and deflated and will require inflation prior to use.
- One Original Thera-Band Exercise Ball - 650mm
- Exercise Ball colour: GREEN
- High quality, versatile, inflatable exercise ball
- Used to improve the strength and tone of muscles
- Improves a users co-ordination and balance
- Made from very strong but lightweight PVC
- Seamless construction for strength and durability
- Manual inflator sold separately (search CCS4179)
- Exercise Ball diameter: 650mm (25.5")
- Maximum user weight: 240 kgs (37 st)