Thera-Band Exercise Band
This 46m long Blue coloured Thera-Band Exercise Band offers a level of resistance that is rated as extra heavy, and can be cut to individual lengths as required by the user.
Thera-Band latex Exercise Bands are available in a range 8 colour-coded levels of resistance and in 2 different lengths, all of which are available in this section pf our shop. Proper use of the Thera-Band system for resistive exercise provides the user with both positive and negative force on the muscles, improving strength, range of motion and cooperation of muscle groups. The colour-coded progressive resistance levels, allows clear, structured and visual documentation of progress from one level to the next.
With Thera-Band Exercise Bands, measuring a users progress and achieving goals for fitness or therapy is easier than ever before. The different resistance levels are determined by the thickness of the band in use with the clearly colour coded levels increasing in difficulty from the easiest Tan (Extra Light), to the hardest, Gold (Max Heavy). This comprehensive system provides positive reinforcement and feedback for gauging results. The Thera-Band brand is trusted and respected around the world, and these Thera-Band Exercise Bands are used extensively throughout the NHS.
- One Blue Thera-Band Exercise Band
- Colour: BLUE
- Resistance: EXTRA HEAVY
- Band length: 46m (50 yds)
- Cut to length as required
- Most popular resistance system in the world
- High quality brand used throughout the NHS
- Helps improve strength and range of motion
- Provides both positive and negative force on muscle
- Colour coding makes it easy to gauge patient progress
- Ideal for use in the home or in a professional environment