The Balance Beam is a multi-functional therapy aid that has been designed to help a user with stability, coordination and balance training.
Made from Airex's high quality, closed cell, ultra soft foam, that is warm to the touch and ensures user comfort and safety, the balance beam provides a base for an individual to work on improving lower and upper body stabilisation and coordination. Due to the nature of its construction, the Airex Balance Beam has been designed to be used in bare feet, use of trainers or other footwear could result in permanent damage to the beam. Airex is a name that is synonymous with the highest quality products, and Airex mats and pads are the worlds best-selling exercise mats. Easy to clean and sanitised to protect against germs and fungi, the Airex Balance Beam can be used on its own, or with any of the other Airex mats available.
- One Balance Beam
- Specifically designed for balance training
- Helps improve stability and coordination
- Made from high quality closed cell ultra soft foam
- For use in bare feet rather than shoes or trainers
- Easy to clean and sanitised against germs
- Beam length: 1600mm (63")
- Beam width: 240mm (9.5")
- Beam depth: 60mm (2.5")
- Beam weight: 900 g (2 lbs)