ActivCycle Powered Pedal Exerciser
The ActiveCycle Powered Pedal Exerciser is a compact, electrically powered motorised pedal exerciser, that can simply be placed on the floor in front of a users chair, allowing them to exercise in comfort.
The ActivCycle can be used with the easy to operate handheld controller, as a powered exerciser that can be set to any speed between 15 and 60 revolutions per minute, to provide the user with as much or as little help as they require. Pedal exercisers offer the user a low impact form of exercise, reducing the risk of injury, and helping to increase cardiovascular fitness, improve muscle condition and promote better circulation. Fundamentally designed as a leg exerciser, the ActivCycle can be placed on a table or work surface to allow a user to operate it by hand, exercising the arms and upper body. Easy to operate with its handheld controller, the exerciser has an easy to read digital display that gives the user accurate information on time spent exercising, speed, distance covered and calories burned, and is fitted with four non-slip feet to prevent it moving during use.
- One ActivCycle Powered Pedal Exerciser
- Compact, electrically powered pedal exerciser
- User can vary the amount of assistance provided
- Low impact exercise reduces the risk of injury
- Suitable for use with legs, arms and upper body
- Digital display provides information for the user
- Non-slip feet prevent movement whilst in use
- ActivCycle length: 410mm (16")
- ActivCycle width: 410mm (16")
- ActivCycle height: 330mm (13")
- ActivCycle weight: 6 kgs (13.2 lbs)