Green Heavy Thera-Band Tubing
This 7.5m long Green coloured Thera-Band Tubing offers a level of resistance that is rated as heavy.
Thera-Band Tubing is available in a range of six colour-coded levels of resistance and in two different lengths, all of which are available in this section of the shop. Proper use of the Thera-Band system for resistive exercise provides the user with both positive and negative force on the muscles, improving strength, the range of motion and cooperation of muscle groups. The colour-coded progressive resistance levels allow clear, structured and visual documentation of progress from one level to the next.
With Thera-Band Tubing, measuring a users progress and achieving goals for fitness or therapy is easier than ever before. The different resistance levels are determined by the thickness of the tubing in use with the clearly colour-coded levels increasing in difficulty from the easiest, Yellow (Light), to the hardest, Silver (Super Heavy). This comprehensive system provides positive reinforcement and feedback for gauging results.
The Thera-Band brand is trusted and respected around the world, and this Thera-Band Tubing is used extensively throughout the NHS.
- One Heavy Thera-Band Tubing
- Colour: GREEN
- Resistance: HEAVY
- Tubing length: 7.5m (8.2 yds)
- Most popular resistance system in the world
- High quality brand used throughout the NHS
- Helps improve strength and range of motion
- Provides both positive and negative force on the muscle
- Colour coding makes it easier to gauge patient progress
- Ideal for use in the home or in a professional environment