Easi-Grip Long Handled Garden Fork
This Easi-Grip Long Handled Garden Fork is part of the popular Easi-Grip range of gardening tools for the elderly, a specially designed collection of tools that makes gardening easier for those with limited hand strength.
The Long Handled Gardening Tool has been specially designed for those working from a seated position that may struggle to bend or stoop. The long shaft on this gardening tool provides the user with additional length to assist in reaching ground level or raised flowerbeds. With its anatomically designed, angled handle, this Easi-Grip Garden Fork offers the user exceptional comfort whilst working on the beds. The upright handle enables the user to keep their hand and wrist at a natural angle to reduce the strain placed on the joint and also prevents blisters which conventional tools can cause. The Arm Support Cuff provides even more support when gardening by using the strength of the user's forearm offering greater comfort and control. The rest of the Easi-Grip Garden Tools range is available in this section of the shop.
- One Easi-Grip Long Handled Garden Fork
- Suitable for those that have trouble bending or stretching
- Ideal for individuals with restricted arm strength
- Helps to reach the floor or raised beds
- Alleviates pressure on hand and wrist
- Ergonomically shaped handle for ease of use
- Soft feel non-slip handle is easy to grip
- Fork made from high quality stainless steel
- Overall length: 790mm (31'')