Disposable Universal High Back Sling - Small - Pack of 10
These 10 Disposable Universal High Back Slings - Small are full body, divided leg slings with a stiffened a head support.
This style of sling is highly supportive, cocooning and easy to fit. They come supplied with loops that can be fitted on all standard loop fixing spreader bars, which come with most Oxford, Invacare and Liko Hoists making them highly versatile. As standard the slings have padded legs to maximise user comfort. The unique tailoring to the shoulders and commode areas ensure a better fitted finish. Designed to be assigned to a single user these slings are primarily used in Hospitals to prevent cross infection, although they can be used in care homes or hospices for short-term patients. Care should be taken to ensure these slings are used and checked correctly. If any soiling should occur to the sling it must be removed from use and immediately disposed of. Other sizes are also available in this section of the website.
If you are in any doubt about suitability of a sling, please call our Customer Services Team on 03330 160 000.
- 10 Disposable Universal High Back Sling - Small
- Highly supportive and easy to fit
- Stiffened head support
- Tailored to shoulder and commode areas for better fitted finish
- Can be used with most hoists with loop fixing spreader bars
- Padded legs for maximum user comfort
- Designed for individual use
- Prevents cross infection
- Durable, reliable and cost effective
- Maximum user weight: 200 kgs (31 stone)