This free-standing Needle Threader has a mounted wire loop which is pushed through needle eye, providing larger area through which to place one end of sewing thread.
The needle is then pulled up and off the wire loop and as a consequence the thread is pulled through the needle eye. A mounted magnifying glass helps with this, especially for partially sighted users. It can also be used one-handed. Works with all standard sizes of needle.
- One Needle Threader
- Includes a mounted magnifying glass
- Invaluable and cost effective household aid
- Very simple, easy to use needle threader
- Ideal for those who don't have 20/20 vision
- Suitable for one handed use
- Threader length: 115mm (4.5")
- Threader width: 65mm (2.5")
- Threader height: 75mm (3")
- Threader weight: 50 gms (1.75 oz)