Alerta Wall Point Receiver
The Alerta Wall Point Receiver can be either connected to a nurse call system for centralised activation or used independently to provide localised alert only on this device.
Using radio frequency technology, this receiver has a wireless range of up to 95 meters and can be paired with up to 5 Alerta wireless products. For silent in-room operation when connected to a nurse call system, not only are there high and low volume options but the volume can be deactivated fully as well. Once this receiver pairs with Alerta wireless devices it will only transmit to these, and not interfere with other devices or other Alerta Wall Point Receivers in use nearby.
Compatible with the Deluxe Alertamat, Floor+ Alertamat, Chair Alertamat and Bed Alertamat, the Alerta Detect and Alerta Button.
- Wireless Pocket Receiver for carers or nurse call systems
- Single plug connector
- Either centralised or independent alerts
- High, low, or silent volume
- Mains or battery powered
- Pairs with up to 5 Alerta wireless products
- Up to 95m range
- Low battery alert
- Ideal for care homes, hospitals, or home use
- Compatible with all wireless Alerta devices
- Takes 2x 1.5V AA batteries