Anti-Tamper Care Alarm
This Anti-Tamper Care Alarm is a first rate alarm system that helps carers prevent their patients wandering off or falling over.
The Anti-Tamper Care Alarm uses a pull cord that is magnetically attached to the alarm unit whilst the other end can be clipped onto a patient's piece of clothing so when the connection is broken, as the cord is pulled away from the unit, an audible warning sounds. The alarm can only be deactivated by an infrared remote control or reset key preventing other people from tampering with the alarm. The Anti-Tamper Care Alarm has been designed with a robust resin case with durable rubberised edges to stand up to all manner of knocks and drops. Mounting hooks are included so it can be fitted to beds, chairs or wheelchairs. The Anti-Tamper Care Alarm can also be used in conjunction with a range of sensor mats available from this section of the shop.
- One Anti-Tamper Care Alarm
- Helps to protect against wandering
- Pull cord or optional sensor pad activation
- Remote control or key reset
- Can be used in beds or chairs
- Highly durable and resistant to falls
- Requires 4 x AA batteries
- Alarm height: 95mm (3.75'')
- Alarm width: 95mm (3.75'')
- Alarm depth: 40mm (1.5'')