Large Wet Wipes - Case
These Large Wet Wipes are supplied in a case of 600 and are excellent for a variety of different tasks in the care environment and will gently cleanse and moisturise the skin whilst preventing the risk of spread of infection.
Supplied in four tubs, each tub containing 150 wet wipes, these wet wipes often used as an alternative to a flannel providing an increased barrier to infection while protecting sensitive skin. The Large Wet Wipes will gently cleanse, moisturise and condition skin leaving it feeling soft and smooth. Extremely effective and economical these wet wipes provide antibacterial skin cleansing suitable for users and carers alike. The dermatologically approved wet wipes are impregnated with a gentle and effective cleansing solution to cleanse and moisturise the skin. The soap-free solution is pH-balanced to 5.5 so it is kind to skin. Their size (35 x 20 cm) means fewer wet wipes are required for everyday cleansing tasks. The large wet wipes come in a convenient sturdy tub that is easy to open and shut with one hand. The Large Wet Wipes are Z-folded to facilitate removing only one at a time.
- One case of Large Wet Wipes
- Four tubs per case
- 150 wet wipes per tub
- Dermatologically approved
- Broad Spectrum Biocide gently cleanses the skin
- Skin Softner helps protect the skin in long term use
- Buffer balances the pH to that of the skin
- Re-seal tub to retain moisture
- A convenient substitute for soap and water solutions
- Wet wipe width: 350mm (13.75'')
- Wet wipe length: 200mm (8'')