Medelert Automatic Pill Dispenser
The Medelert Automatic Pill Dispenser is the ideal medication management solution for those people, or their carers, who have to take regular medication during the day but have trouble in remembering what to take and when to take it.
This ingenious device automatically dispenses the correct medication at the right time of day and then alerts the user that it is time to take it. The Medelert dispenser has 28 large individual compartments, each capable of holding up to 18 aspirin sized tablets, beneath a secure lockable lid, allowing it to be pre-filled and pre-programmed with up to a weeks worth of medication. The Medelert Automatic Pill Dispenser automatically rotates to dispense the correct dosage of tablets at the pre-selected times and sounds an audible alarm that persists for 30 minutes or until the user tilts the device to release the tablets. This alarm is supplemented by a flashing LED light. Spare cassettes can be purchased separately for the Medelert and used to enable chemists or the carer to prepare medication for the following week.
- One Medelert Automatic Pill Dispenser
- Ideal for stress-free medication management
- Reduces risk of accidental overdose
- Suitable for those that suffer from dementia
- Ensures medication is being taken correctly and on time
- Compartments will take up to 18 aspirin size pills each
- Audible and visible alarms can alert users with sensory impairments
- Low battery alert
- Requires 4 x AA batteries (included)
- Medelert diameter: 190mm (7.5")
- Medelert height: 56mm (2.5")
- Weight: 540 gms