Pivotell Advance Automatic Pill Dispenser
The Pivotell Advance Automatic Pill Dispenser has been designed with a number of important and advanced features to assist the user when keeping to a medication regime.
Easy to fill and programme, the Automatic Pill Dispenser has the facility to dispense up to 28 pills a day at a predetermined time. When it is time to take the medication, the Pivotell Advance Automatic Pill Dispenser rotates as the alarm system activates whilst the correct dosage comes into view through the opening in the lid ready for the user to take (the alarm can be programmed to ring for up to 5 hours). The self-locking shutter over the lid prevents access to the medication tray except at the time medication is programmed to be available for extra security and carer peace of mind. A large easy to read LCD screen clearly displays the date, time and time that the next dose is due amongst other functions. The Pivotell Advance Automatic Pill Dispenser operates on 4 x AA batteries which will last for 12 months under normal circumstances with a low battery indicator.
- One Pivotell Advance Automatic Pill Dispenser
- Automatically dispenses medication
- Ideal for those with memory loss
- Ensures medication routine is adhered to
- Improved security prevents double dosing
- Large, easy to read LCD display with clear numbering
- Start delay function and stop function
- Can be linked to Telecare systems
- Audible as well as visual alarm for people with hearing impairment
- Low battery warning indicator
- Pill Dispenser length: 190mm (7.5'')
- Pill Dispenser width: 180mm (7'')
- Pill Dispenser height: 56mm (2.25'')