NRS Healthcare Combi Grabber
The Combi Grabber is a highly effective reaching aid that ensures people with limited mobility can preserve their independence.
Eliminating the need to bend or stretch, the grabber has a functional design that allows the user to pick items up off the floor or from a height. It features a large, easy-to-grasp trigger handle making it ideal for people with weak hand strength and has rubber lined, anti-slip jaws providing a tight, strong grip. If required, the grip can be rotated 90 degrees for a more suitable angle depending on the situation. A longer version of the Combi Grabber is also available in this section of the website.
- One Combi Grabber
- Length: 660mm (26")
- Allows user to reach with ease
- Eliminates the need to stretch or bend
- Anti-slip jaws provide improved grip
- Easy grip trigger handle mechanism
- Suitable for arthritis sufferers
- Supplied with a clip to attach to walking frames