This expertly designed, high quality Memory Box is a very useful aid for anyone who currently lives in or is moving into a care home.
Ideal for sufferers of dementia or other conditions resulting in memory loss or confusion, this Memory Box can be used to create a focal point which is instantly recognisable and reassuring to the sufferer. Sturdily built from oak wood, this box can be filled with mementos, photographs, images and other items to help illustrate different aspects of the user's life. This, in turn, can be very useful for carers in initiating conversations and helping the resident to settle into their environment. Easy to fit using twin hidden keyhole slots, this memory box also comes complete with screws and has a removable internal shelf. An unbreakable fascia prevents any accidents whilst the rear panel of the box is also velcro friendly to maximise the usage of space.
- One Memory Box
- Wood type: OAK
- Ideal for sufferers of dementia
- Helps to instil a calming sense of time and space
- Aids new residents to settle into care homes
- Unbreakable fascia helps to prevent accidents
- Screws supplied with purchase for easy fitting
- Fits using dual, hidden keyhole slots on the rear panel
- Removable internal shelf
- Velcro friendly rear panel for placing items
- Memory Box width: 300mm (11.8")
- Memory Box height: 400mm (15.7")
- Memory Box depth: 60mm (2.4")
- Memory Box weight: 2.2 kgs (4.9 lbs)