Good Grips Shoe Horn - 460mm
£14.34 inc. VAT
Good Grips Shoe Horn - 460mm.
The Good Grips Shoe Horn offers an extended reach making light work of putting shoes on and taking them off. The key feature of the Good Grips Shoe Horn is its built up handle that is made from a non-slip latex free, rubber like material that has flexible ribbing that will adapt to any grip making it ideal for people with limited hand strength. People that struggle bending over will appreciate the extra long design whilst the blade is incredibly robust with a textured surface that helps it to slide between the sock and shoe and prevents sticking. This is the smallest in a range of Good Grips Shoe Horns; two other sizes are available in this section of the shop.
- One Good Grips Shoe Horn
- Shoe Horn length: 460mm (18'')
- Suitable for people with restricted flexibility
- Easy to grip latex free handle
- Long, robust shoe horn is highly durable
- Non-stick surface slips easier into shoe
- Shoe Horn handle diameter: 38mm (1.5'')