Graduated Two Handled Beaker
The Graduated Two Handled Beaker has a number of different functions that will benefit the user.
The beaker has a wider base than most drinking aids making it ideal for people looking for extra stability when resting on a surface, preventing spillages and other accidents. The clearly defined graduations on the outside of the beaker enables liquid intake to be monitored. The two extra wide curved handles allows the user to gain a good, firm grasp making it ideal for those who suffer with tremors. A red version of the Graduated Two Handled Beaker is also available to buy from this section of the shop.
- One Graduated Two Handled Beaker
- Colour: CLEAR
- The wide base provides extra stability
- Graduated to monitor liquid intake
- Extra wide handles makes it ideal for those with Parkinson"s
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Made from polycarbonate plastic
- Diameter: 68mm (2.75")
- Height: 100mm (4")
- Capacity: 200ml (7 fl oz)
- Lids For This Cup Are Listed Below:
- Graduated Two Handled Beaker - Narrow Spout
- Graduated Two Handled Beaker - Wide Spout