Kura Care Right Angled Spoon
Specially created to blend in with regular cutlery, this Kura Care Right Angled Spoon is ideal for those with reduced grip, hand, or arm function. It’s designed for people who are right-handed and hold spoons using a ‘fist’ type grip.
Its finger indent and profiled grip enables accurate control while its deeper than normal bowl makes spills less likely. The two-toned styling has been cleverly designed to lessen the appearance of the curved profile. Manufactured from stainless steel with a Latex-free handle, this spoon is dishwasher safe and can make mealtimes much more enjoyable.
- One Kura Care Right Angled Spoon
- New and improved discreet and inclusive design
- New high quality stainless steel
- New slip resistant profiled handles with finger rest indents
- New refined profiles
- New 'cut safely' knife edge design
- Angled for use with right hand
- For those with reduced grip, hand or arm function
- Deep bowl reduces spillage
- Two tone handle conceals curved profile
- Product weight: 52g (1.5 oz)
- Length of straight handle: 178mm (7")
- Length of angled cutlery: 128mm (5")