Queens Cutlery Rocker Knife - Triple Pack
These Queens Cutlery Rocker Knives are part of the Queens range of specialist cutlery.
This high quality range of stainless steel cutlery is all mounted into built-up plastic handles for ease of use. These built up handles are ideally suited for use by those who have a weak or restricted grip, as a result of Arthritis or similar, old age or a physical disability. The handles are cylindrical to assist with ease of use. Each piece of cutlery is hygienically sealed, easy to clean and is dishwasher safe. These Rocker Knives are ideal for those with limited wrist or arm movement. The knives have a blade which is angled at 90° and can be used without cocking the wrist with a rocker action. The fork and spoon in the Queens range are also available as right (R) or left (L) handed options, set at an angle to aid easy use.
- Three Queens Cutlery Rocker Knives
- Angled blade for easy cutting
- Large built up handles aid grip
- Ideal for those with limited wrist movement
- High quality stainless steel blade
- Handle Length: 98mm (3.75")
- Handle dimeter: 30mm (1.25")
- Dishwasher safe