Lightweight Foam Handled Rocker Knife
This Lightweight Foam Handled Rocker Knife is made from high quality stainless steel that is mounted on a plastic stem and then sealed into a very light foam handle, and is suitable for use by both right and left handed individuals.
The chunky, yet lightweight nature of the handle means that it is ideal for those with a weak or painful grip. This soft handled cutlery also benefits users with Arthritis, or tender hands and finger joints. The foam is comfortable and easy to hold and is washable, (not recommended for dishwasher use).
These angled versions of the Lightweight Foam Cutlery range are ideal for those with limited wrist or arm movement. The knife blade has a blade which is angled at 90° and can be used without cocking the wrist. The fork and spoon are available as right (R) or left (L) handed versions set at 40° to aid easy use.
- One Lightweight Foam Handled Rocker Knife
- Handle length: 4.5" (115mm)
- Handle thickness: 1.25" (28mm)
- Made from high quality stainless steel
- Ideal for those with a weak or painful grip
- Ideal for arthritis sufferers
- Ideal for those with limited wrist or arm movement
- Rocker knife weight: 45 gms