Newstead Angled Cutlery Fork
This Newstead Angled Right Handed Fork is part of the popular Newstead Cutlery range and has been designed to give a comfortable, non-slip grip.
Its ergonomically shaped handle is cushioned to allow the user to hold the utensil firmly but comfortably, even in wet conditions. The fork handle is made from tough plastic with a soft, flexible overmoulding that provides comfort whilst allowing the handle to adapt to the user's grip. The fork head is made from high quality stainless steel. This fork's handle has a rounded shape that allows it to fit naturally into the palm of the hand. This is ideal for conditions such as arthritis, Parkinson's disease, neurological impairments or any condition that can cause poor grip. This angled right handed fork is latex free and also dishwasher safe. Newstead Angled Cutlery is particularly suitable for those with limited wrist or arm movement. This angled fork can be used without cocking the wrist, with a simple motion of the hand.
- One Newstead Angled Cutlery Right Handed Fork
- Designed for use with the right hand
- Fork head angled at 40° for ease of use
- Dishwasher safe
- Latex free
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Pack of 1
- Ideal for those with poor grip
- Suitable for sufferers of arthritis, Parkinson's and similar conditions
- Angled Fork weight: 80 g (2.8 oz)