Newstead Angled Cutlery - Right Handed Spoon - Triple Pack
These Newstead Angled Right Handed Spoons are part of the popular Newstead Cutlery range and have been designed to give a comfortable, non-slip grip.
Their ergonomically shaped handles are cushioned to allow the user to hold the utensil firmly but comfortably, even in wet conditions. Each spoon handle is made from tough plastic with a soft, flexible overmoulding that provides comfort whilst allowing the handle to adapt to the user's grip. The spoon heads are made from high quality stainless steel. These spoon's handles are rounded in shape and allow them to fit naturally into the palm of the hand. This is ideal for conditions such as arthritis, Parkinson's disease, neurological impairments or any condition that can cause poor grip. These angled right handed spoons are latex free and also dishwasher safe. Newstead Angled Cutlery is particularly suitable for those with limited wrist or arm movement. These angled spoons can be used without cocking the wrist, with a simple motion of the hand.
- 3 Newstead Angled Cutlery Right Handed Spoons
- Designed for use with the right hand
- Spoon head angled at 40° for ease of use
- Dishwasher safe
- Latex free
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Ideal for those with poor grip
- Suitable for sufferers of arthritis, Parkinson's and similar conditions
- Angled Spoon weight: 80 g (2.8 oz)