Caring Cutlery Full Set
These three full sets of the Caring Cutlery range are sets of stainless steel utensils moulded into contoured, ivory coloured plastic handles with built up ends.
These are of value to those with a weak grip and restricted wrist or finger movement. The knives and forks have a shaped indent on the top for the index finger, to help with directional control. The knives also have a serrated blade to assist with cutting. The knife, fork and spoon are available as a set, available through this site. Within the range there is also an angled knife and left and right-angled forks and spoons that are designed to minimise wrist movement. The cutlery range is hygienically sealed, easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Three Caring Cutlery Full Sets
- Consists of 3 knives, 3 forks and 3 spoons
- Ideal for those with limited hand strength
- Easy grip contoured handles
- Made from sturdy stainless steel
- Incredibly useful eating aid
- Dishwasher safe
- Handle Length: 127mm (5")