Good Grips Teaspoon - Triple Pack
These easy to use Teaspoons are part of the very popular Good Grips Cutlery range, an excellent range of cutlery featuring high quality stainless steel utensils with chunky, soft, easy to grip non slip handles, all of which are latex free.
The Good Grips Teaspoons boast large, cushioned handles, which are designed to be safe and comfortable for the user to hold, even when wet, and which is therefore ideal for those individuals with a limited grip strength or hand movement. The flexible ribs at one end of the teaspoons handles give the user an extra secure grip, and the latex-free handle are soft enough to adapt to the size and grasp of each individuals hand. Another important, and very useful feature of the Good Grips Teaspoons are the twisting stainless steel shafts, which allow the user to bend the heads of the spoons to any angle they want, if required. This ensures the most comfortable and efficient position is acheived for the user at the same time as reducing the stress on stiff and painfull joints from awkward and unatural twisting actions. This makes the Good Grips Teaspoons well suited for people with arthritis and other conditions that impair movement and manual dexterity.
- Three Good Grips Teaspoons
- High quality stainless steel teaspoons
- Chunky, soft, easy to grip latex free handles
- Handles features ribbing for improved grip
- Secure grip for users even when wet
- Teaspoons can be angled for maximum user comfort
- Reduce stress on painful stiff joints
- Ideal for users with a weak grip
- Ideal for conditions that reduce dexterity
- Dishwasher safe
- Teaspoon length: 185mm (7.25")
- Spoon weight (each): 75 gms (2.75 ozs)