Etac Relieve Angled Knife
The Etac Relieve Angled Knife is part of the Etac range of angled knives which have been designed to help users with weakened or stiff joints.
The knife's angled handle means that the hand and wrist joints are not placed under pressure, creating a natural angle for easy and pain-free use. This natural angle of use combined with the chunky, easy to grip handle, not only makes use of the knife easier and pain-free but also allows even those with the weakest of grips to apply more pressure and use the knife to cut quickly, easily and with more control. All the Etac Relieve Knives in the range are available to buy in this section of our shop.
- One Etac Relieve Angled Knife
- Ideal for users with weakened or stiff joints
- Angled handle reduces pressure on joints
- Allows quick pain-free cutting
- Ideal for all types of food preparation
- Large, chunky grip handle for easy grip
- Blade length: 115mm (4.5")
- Knife weight: 75 gms