This easy to use Fork is part of the very popular BIG-GRIP Cutlery range, an excellent range of cutlery featuring high quality stainless steel utensils with chunky, soft, easy to grip non slip handles, all of which are latex free.
The BIG-GRIP Fork boasts a large, cushioned handle, which is designed to be safe and comfortable for the user to hold, even when wet, and which is therefore ideal for those individuals with a limited grip strength or hand movement. The flexible ribs at one end of the forks handle give the user an extra secure grip, and the latex-free handle is soft enough to adapt to the size and grasp of each individuals hand. Another important, and very useful feature of the BIG-GRIP Fork is the twisting stainless steel shaft, which allows the user to bend the head of the fork to any angle they want, if required. This ensures the most comfortable and efficient position is achieved for the user at the same time as reducing the stress on stiff and painful joints from awkward and unnatural twisting actions. This makes the BIG-GRIP Fork well suited for people with arthritis and other conditions that impair movement and manual dexterity.
The branding for this product has changed from GoodGrips to BIG-GRIP, otherwise the product itself remains unchanged.
- One BIG-GRIP Fork
- High quality stainless steel fork
- Chunky, soft, easy to grip latex free handle
- Handle features ribbing for improved grip
- Secure grip for users even when wet
- Fork can be angled for maximum user comfort
- Reduces stress on painful stiff joints
- Ideal for users with a weak grip
- Ideal for conditions that reduce dexterity
- Dishwasher safe
- Fork length: 205mm (8")
- Fork weight: 65 gms (2 ozs)