BIG-GRIP Rocker Knife
The Weighted BIG-GRIP Rocker Knife has a weighted handle, making it a little more than twice the weight of the standard BIG-GRIP Rocker Knife.
The additional weight makes the rocker knife much easier to control for people with a range of conditions, especially users suffering from tremors or more restricted hand control. The Weighted BIG-GRIP Rocker Knife has a large, cushioned, easy to grip handle, which is designed to be safe and comfortable for the user to hold, even when wet, and which is therefore ideal for those individuals with a limited grip strength or hand movement. Each handle has ribs at the end which improve the grip of the user and stop the hand slipping down the rocker knife. Another feature of the Weighted BIG-GRIP Rocker Knife is the curved stainless steel blade, which cuts food easily with a simple rocking action that needs very little pressure from the user, ideal for those with very little strength in the hands, wrists or arms. This makes the Weighted BIG-GRIP Rocker Knife ideally suited for individuals with arthritic and other conditions that impair movement and manual dexterity.
The branding for this product has changed from GoodGrips to BIG-GRIP, otherwise the product itself remains unchanged.
- One Weighted BIG-GRIP Rocker Knife
- Weighted handle improves control for users
- High quality stainless steel rocker knife
- Large, cushioned easy to grip latex free handle
- Ribbing on handles for secure, safe grip
- Handle is safe to grip even when wet
- Curved blade rocks for easy cutting
- Ideal for those users with tremors
- Ideal for those with conditions that impair dexterity
- Dishwasher safe
- Knife length: 210mm (8.25")
- Knife weight: 180 gms (6.5 ozs)