Hydrant Drinking System - Spare Drinking Tube
The award winning 1 Litre Hydrant Drinking Bottle is supplied with a long drinking tube and bite valve as part of the standard package so this drinking tube is sold seperately as a spare or replacement.
The 1.2 metre long drinking tube enables people with restricted mobility to take a drink whenever they wish, without assistance, thus promoting independent living. Simply biting down on the bite valve and sucking gently will deliver the drink to the user without any drips or mess and releasing it will cause the valve to seal. When the tube is filled with liquid, a siphon action is created so further sucking is not required; biting the valve will be all that the user is required to do to obtain a drink. To see all the products available in this award winning range, please click on the "View All Similar Products" button further down this page.
- One Hydrant Drinking System - Spare Drinking Tube
- Designed for use with the 1 litre Hydrant Drinking Bottles
- Drinking tube includes easy to use bite valve
- Helps promote independent living
- Helps reduce the risk of dehydration
- No drips or mess
- Drinking tube length: 1200mm (47")
- Drinking tube weight: 60 gms