Grooved Peg Board
Completing this Grooved Peg Board requires greater visual-motor co-ordination than most pegboards and has been designed to provide a challenging dexterity test.
The board has 25 holes which have randomly positioned slots which means that the pegs have to be rotated to ensure correct insertion. The test involves placing the pegs in as quick a time as possible.
- One Grooved Peg Board
- Manipulative dexterity test
- Determines visual motor co-ordination
- Includes 25 holes with randomly positioned slots
- Pegs must be rotated before insertion
- Test performed against the clock