The Ankle Support is a heat therapy support designed to provide comfortable support and compression around the ankle joint and middle of the foot.
Wearing the Ankle Support helps to reduce excessive movement around the ankle joint whilst still providing adequate flexibility, making it particularly useful for people that have suffered ligamentous injuries but are still active. Made from heat therapeutic neoprene, it is incredibly beneficial during the rehabilitation process as it helps increase local blood flow, easing arthritic pain and chronic aches and stiffness. Furthermore, the Ankle Support can be used to relieve acute strains and sprains and reduce pain, whilst the firm compression helps minimise swelling and bruising following injury and trauma.
- One Ankle Support
- Excellent heat therapy support for the ankle
- Adjustable strapping provides compression
- Reduces excessive movement around the joint
- Ideal for people that have suffered sprains
- Extremely useful when recovering from injury
- Relieves pressure, stress and pain
- Ideal for use with:
- Chronic repetitive sprains
- Arthritic pain
- Inversion and eversion injuries
- Joint instability