Sammons Preston Compression Glove
Specially designed to apply mild, steady compression to the right hand, this open-fingered version of the Sammons Preston Compression Glove is suitable for smaller people and is used to help control hypertrophic scarring and oedema.
It is made from a Latex free combination of spandex and Lycra, which is flexible to compliment the natural movements of the user providing exceptional levels of comfort. The glove may be worn inside out on the opposite hand if the user prefers to wear the seams on the outside and can be machine washed for outstanding cleanliness. Within this section of the shop you will find a wide range of Sammons Preston Compression Gloves, including different sizes, full finger versions and left handed options.
- One Sammons Preston Compression Glove
- Length: OPEN FINGER
- Size: SMALL
- Hand: RIGHT
- Fits hand circumference: 203mm (8'')
- Ideal for those with hypertrophic scarring or oedema
- Provides gentle and sustained compression
- Manufactured from flexible Lycra and spandex
- Can be worn inside out on the opposite hand
- Latex free and machine washable