Gel Wrist Support
This Gel Wrist Support is an elasticated sleeve that conforms to the shape of the wrist, providing compression and support.
Its integrated gel pad sits at the heel of the hand and at top of the wrist, providing a snug fit. This gel pad is formulated using a medical grade mineral oil which gradually dissipates onto the skin, helping to moisturise the skin and keeping it in good condition. Ideal for anyone who has scar tissue from surgery or injury, the Gel Wrist Support's gel pad not only protects the tissue from friction and pressure but also nourishes and moisturises the tissue, aiding with improved appearance, mobility and recovery. The Gel Wrist Support can be worn on either hand thanks to its clever two-thumb-hole design. This orthopaedic aid is hypoallergenic, latex free, washable and reusable. This dramatically extends the longevity and practicality of the product.
- One Gel Wrist Support
- Universal size fits all
- Can be used on either hand
- Ideal for those recovering from carpal tunnel surgery
- Gel pad moisturises and conditions scar tissue
- Provides protection from irritation and abrasion
- Elastic sleeve offers mild compression
- Washable and reusable design
- Latex free and hypoallergenic