Neo G Stabilised Wrist Brace
This left handed Neo G Stabilised Wrist Brace is a heat therapy device which has a removable metal splint to allow variable stabilisation of the wrist and hand.
The adjustable strap provides additional compression around the wrist and hand if required, which can help encourage the correct alignment of the carpal bones and help reduce inflammation; extremely useful in the management of carpal tunnel syndrome. Sufferers of carpal tunnel syndrome can also wear the Neo G Stabilised Wrist Brace at night to help prevent wrist flexion and reduce pain during sleep. The support can also be used to help reduce strain caused by repetitive movements at the wrist associated with typing, writing and other occupational or sporting activities. Suitable for osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, the Neo G Stabilised Wrist Brace helps reduce excessive wrist movements and alleviates pain caused by joint overuse. A right handed version of the wrist brace is also available to buy from this section of the shop.
- One Neo G Stabilised Wrist Brace
- For the left hand
- Removable reinforced metal splint stabilises wrist
- Heat therapy neoprene helps to loosen the joint
- Elastic strap for adjustable and targeted compression
- Ideal for people that suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome
- Reduces pain and strain caused repetitive wrist movement
- Suitable for arthritis sufferers
- Ideal for use with:
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Arthritic pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Flexor and extensor tendonitis