Pressure Care Cushion - NRS Gel III
The Gel III Pressure Care Cushion is manufactured from durable Safeguard foam that surrounds a soft central core of silicone gel.
The foam has a crosshatched pattern on its surface that aids air circulation and user comfort, whilst the base has a non-slip surface that helps to keep it safely in position. The gel core helps to ensure good, even weight distribution and makes the cushion ideal for use with people with a high risk of developing pressure ulcers. For added comfort, the cover is breathable and the gel material helps to draw heat away from the user.
- One Pressure Care Cushion - NRS Gel III
- Pressure care rating: HIGH RISK
- Extremely durable
- Flexible and comfortable
- Suitable for wheelchairs and day chairs
- Offers even weight distribution
- Non-slip surface ensures maximum safety
- Two way stretch, vapour permeable cover
- Cushion length: 430mm (17")
- Cushion width: 430mm (17")
- Cushion depth: 76mm (3")
- Maximum user weight: 121 kgs (19 st)