Standard Alternating Pressure Cushion
The Standard Alternating Pressure Cushion is a fully functional pressure system that consists of an alternating cushion mounted on a foam base and designed for users who are considered to be at high risk of developing pressure ulcers.
Ideal for use in both the private home and the residential care environment and suitable for use on all types of chairs, the Standard Alternating Pressure Cushion is supplied complete with its own, very quiet alternating pressure pump with flow control. Excellent at alleviating localised pressure, the pressure cushion has a foam base that offers comfortable support in case of a power failure leaving the user in complete peace of mind. The pressure cushion is fitted with a multi-stretch, vapour permeable waterproof, antibacterial cover that can be removed for cleaning if required.
- One Standard Alternating Cushion
- A full alternating pressure cushion
- Ideal for both domestic and residential care use
- Suitable for use on all types of chairs
- Supplied complete with very quiet pressure pump
- Covered with breathable, waterproof cover
- Complies with B66807 Crib 5 Fire Retardancy
- Pressure care rating: HIGH RISK
- Cushion length: 430mm (17")
- Cushion width: 430mm (17")
- Cushion depth: 75mm (3")
- Maximum user weight: 160 kgs (25 st)