Peritone EMG Pelvic Floor Biofeedback Exerciser
The Peritone EMG Pelvic Floor Biofeedback Exerciser is designed to enable the user to test the strength and function of their pelvic floor muscles and to check how effectively any exercises are being performed.
An ideal tool for helping to fight the symptoms of incontinence, it may be used in conjunction with either the Periform and Anuform probes. Very affordable, it is easy to use at home or in the clinic and is packed with useful features, including a visual display of how the pelvic floor muscles are responding to exercise, thereby providing valuable feedback and motivation to continue. It is supplied with two lead wires, a 9v battery, a user manual and a carry case. It is also sold with a stand and probe leads.
- One Peritone EMG Pelvic Floor Biofeedback Exerciser
- Ideal for treating weak pelvic floor muscles
- Supports exercises for stress, urge or mixed incontinence
- Useful in the treatment of pelvic pain
- Accurate and sensitive: from 0.2uv to 2000uv
- Sensitivity: 0.1 microvolts RMS
- Clear LED display and numerical readings
- Work/rest countdown display
- Key statistics can be reviewed after each session
- Work rest periods: 2 to 99 seconds