Adjustable Rehabilitation Corner Steps
A useful aid for stroke rehabilitation and those recovering from leg injuries, these Adjustable Rehabilitation Corner Steps are made from strong, durable hardwood and covered in non-slip carpet.
This promotes greater safety, it protects the steps and it reduces noise when the steps are in use. On one side, there are three steps with a 200mm (8") rise and on the other there are four steps, each with a 150mm (6") rise. Both sets are accompanied by a sturdy handrail.
- One set of Adjustable Rehabilitation Corner Steps
- Different rise and tread sizes in one space-saving item
- Made from extremely strong, durable hardwood
- Non-slip carpeted steps ensure ultimate safety and quietness
- Three step depth: 200mm (8")
- Four step depth: 150mm (6")
- Minimum handrail height: 400mm (15.75")
- Maximum handrail height: 960mm (37.75")
- Length: 1430mm (56.25")
- Width: 1185mm (46.5")
- Maximum user weight 140 kgs (22 st)