Silipos Comfort Diabetic Gel Sock
These white versions of the Silipos Comfort Diabetic Gel Socks are soft and lightweight offering excellent protection to the user"s feet.
Designed to conform to the anatomical shape of the foot, these socks have a gel insole that provides added protection that supports, cushions and helps absorb shock to the entire foot, ankles, knees and back proving incredibly beneficial to the user. The Silipos Comfort Diabetic Gel Sock has a seamless toe design that eliminates abrasion and pressure on the toes, while the non-restrictive cuff allows for optimum circulation. The comforting nature of the sock greatly reduces friction dramatically reducing the risk of foot ulcerations, shear forces and callus formation. The Silipos Comfort Diabetic Gel Sock fits most shoes, including orthopaedic and diabetic shoes, and is latex free and hypoallergenic so can be used by most people. The socks are washable and can be reused. Other sizes and colours are available to buy from this section of the shop.
- One pair of Silipos Comfort Diabetic Gel Socks
- Colour: WHITE
- Size: MEDIUM
- Soft, cushioning sock with gel insole
- Helps to reduce friction, abrasion and callus formation
- Ideal for people that have a foot related health condition
- Provides suitable shock absorption to feet, knees and back
- Conforms to the shape of the user"s foot
- Latex free and hypoallergenic
- Can be washed and reused
- Length: 270mm - 290mm (10.6" - 11.4")