Heelift Suspension Boot - Bariatric
This bariatric version of the Heelift Suspension Boot is a very cleverly designed, top quality suspension boot, that relieves pressure on the heel by effectively suspending the heel in space.
The Heelift Suspension Boot is ideal for use in the prevention and treatment of pressure sores, and is also ideal for users suffering from diabetes, cardiovascular disease, dietary deficiencies and other similar conditions. Easily adjustable hook and loop fastening straps and elevation pads allow the Heelift Suspension Boot to be adjusted to give each individual user a real custom fit, ensuring the maximum beneficial effect. Unlike pillows or flat foam pads the suspension boot helps to prevent foot drop, and the Tricot backing and polyethylene stiffener further reduce friction and enhance client mobility. This bariatric sized, smooth version, has a smooth interior, and has been specifically designed for use by those users with edematous legs, helping to reduce the chance of irritation or pressure points.
- One Heelift Suspension Boot - Bariatric
- Cleverly designed, top quality suspension boot
- Relieves pressure by suspending the heel in space
- Ideal for the treatment and prevention of pressure sores
- Also ideal for those users suffering from diabetes
- Easily adjustable hook and loop fastenings
- Suspension boot helps to prevent foot drop
- Tricot backing reduces friction when moving
- Latex free and machine washable
- Suspension boot size: Bariatric
- Fits calf circumference: 305mm - 584mm (12" - 23")
- User weight range: 100kgs - 272kgs (15.75st - 43st)