Heart Rate Monitor
Ideal for regular gym goers, this Heart Rate Monitor is excellent way to keep a detailed check on how the heart is performing during exercise.
It comprises of a series of electrodes built into a chest monitor unit that continuously measures the heart rate and transmits that data to a separate watch-style wrist unit. The watch itself is attractive, discreet and easy to read, and it will display the time and date in addition to heart rate information. The Heart Rate Monitor will measure heart rate in three different ways - current, max and average - and also acts as a calorie counter. Other features include a stopwatch and a display of current and maximum heart rates, making it exceptionally useful during exercise.
- One Heart Rate Monitor
- Ideal for people that partake in regular exercise
- Data transmitted from chest strap to watch
- Helps the user see how their heart performs
- Functions as a basic watch
- Built in alarm, stopwatch, backlight and calorie counter